Translate

Entertainment Gist

Moments Ever

At least she didn't fall??
Jennifer Lawrence has had her share of embarrassing moments. Like, this is the girl who fell down while walking to accept her Oscar for Best Actress. While that may sound like someone’s worst nightmare, Jen has been through far worse.
Embedded from www.youtube.com.

While making an appearance on “The Tonight Show,” she explained how one Tom Ford dress with a zipper caused a moment she’ll never forget. While at dinner in Paris, she accidentally revealed her entire butt to famed director Francis Ford Coppola.
“I stated walking [over] and I noticed I was barefoot, but I was like, ’Eh, they probably won’t notice,'” she explained. “So I’m barefoot, but I introduced myself, and I was like, ’I’m such a huge fan! ’The Godfather!’ Ah!’ And then went on and introduced myself to the whole table, ’Hi, I’m Jennifer Lawrence.’ They had no idea who I was. [I] went back to the table, my entire dress was unzipped, and my thong was out.”
Getty Images
Some googling reveals that Jennifer wore this backless Tom Ford dress to the 2012 “Hunger Games” premiere in Paris, which makes it a likely candidate for the aforementioned thong-revealer.
Silver lining, though? It’s hard to imagine they didn’t remember her after that. And, hey, at least she didn’t fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment