Translate

Celebrity News(Music***Is Brandy Becoming A Blues Singer With Her New Track ‘Beggin & Pleadin?’)

Is Brandy Becoming A Blues Singer With Her New Track ‘Beggin & Pleadin?’

The new song premiered after Brandy's new BET show, 'Zoe Ever After.'
Brandy is on a new BET show called “Zoe Ever After,” which premiered on Tuesday night. On it, she plays “a newly single mother mother who wants to start a cosmetics business,” according to IMDb. But in real life, she’s still a singer, and maybe, low key, a blues singer — a fact she went about proving by sharing a bluesy brand-new song called “Beggin & Pleadin” on Soundcloud after the show aired.
“Based on a true story!” the singer wrote on Soundcloud to accompany the track. Brandy also penned a short note when she posted a clip of the song to Facebook.
“Thank you to Oak @oakestra, Pop, Flippa, and of course @kirbylauryen for telling my story!!! As I grew through the subject matter of this song, I realized that I needed ME to forgive me for not believing what I felt!!! So #deuces. #Solo #BrandyEverAfter💫

No comments:

Post a Comment